What kind of product can give me this kind of jaw/cheek structure? (Photo)

I'm considering having a jaw or chin procedure to achieve a certain kind of look but I'm not sure what it actually is. I'd prefer to not have implants because I feel the are unsafe. These two guys have the face structure I want to get.

Non surgical Jaw reshaping.

In many instances, the jawline can be contoured non-surgically with Radiesse. However, it is temporary and typically repeated yearly. Some patients use this approach prior to contemplating placement of implants. The cheek hollows present in both of these individuals may require a buccal fat extraction (a surgical procedure)