What kind of license/certification is required to practice the so called "medical 3D areola" tattoos/micropigmentation?

It is not a very popular profession, and most people have no idea if that course of the medical spa industry is regulated at all (besides medial professionals). Before I proceed to make a decision to get a procedure done, what accreditation should I look for? I'm not comfortable with the idea of going to a typical tattoo shop to fix a medical defect. Thanks.

No doctor answers yet