Will Invisalign help? (photos)

Will Invisalign help move the teeth located on my side/back, more outward. So when I smile, the teeth located in the back of my mouth will show... Right now the front 6 teeth are what show mostly when I smile.

Invisalign will expand nicely

You look to be a great Invisalign case which will achieve remarkable changes in the appearance of your smile.  I have treated patients with your exact condition and got fantastic results. I would recommend you wear an acrylic nightguard as your upper retainer to keep your upper arch retained. A nighguard is more rigid and will keep the expansion from relapsing.Get ready for a massive change in your smile and facial appearance!!! Good luck. Please seek a very experienced Invisalign provider to help you.
Douglas Jopling, DDSDallas, Texas area