I'm interested in possibly undergoing a revision rhinoplasty. (photos)

Specifically, I'd like to assess if I am a good candidate for this procedure. I'd also like to identify the top specialists in the Chicagoland area for this procedure, as I want to do my absolute best to ensure that this is the last rhinoplasty procedure I go through. Thank you!

What happened in the first rhinoplasty?

What was improved in the first rhinoplasty? What are the major and minor problems now?

I usually make a morph when I'm answering questions like this, to show the changes that are possible for a nose with a revision rhinoplasty, but I need more photos. See the "Web reference" link, just below my post. At the *very* bottom of that page is a link to instructions on taking photos that are most useful for online consultations like this.

The link also contains a good section on how to tell whether you've found the right surgeon for your rhinoplasty or revision.

Omaha Facial Plastic Surgeon

Revision rhinoplasty procedure

The nose is a three-dimensional structure, so is very important to look at it from all three dimensions, therefore a full set of photographs are required. From the limited  frontal photographs, it appears that the nose could be narrowed and made more symmetrical.  Revision rhinoplasty is harder than the primary rhinoplasty, so choose your second surgeon very wisely based on extensive experience. It's also important to try to obtain your medical records to understand what was accomplished in the first  rhinoplasty procedure.