I'm interested in aggressive liposuction would I be a good candidate? I've never had kids and no back rolls. (photo)

Will I be a good candidate for liposuction never had kids just fat and want a flat stomach and no back rolls

Flat stomach a no back rolls with liposuction?

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.

• Liposuction can remove the fat contributing to your back rolls.
  • It can remove the fat under the skin of the stomach - you may not get a flat stomach since some of the fat is internal, around the liver and other organs.
  • If you have liposuction, you must lose at least 10 pounds afterwards or the fat will gradually return to other areas.
  • If you gain weight, the fat can also return to the area of liposuction.
  • Liposuction will not lead to significant weight loss - the most that is removed is about 10 pounds.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

I'm interested in aggressive liposuction would I be a good candidate? I've never had kids and no back rolls.

Based on the picture, liposuction would be an option and can be done with awake with just a local anesthetic. See link below for examples.

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Liposuction

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for waistline contouring liposuction of your abdomen, flanks, and lower back.  This can greatly improve your overall shape with a smaller waist.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

I'm interested in aggressive liposuction would I be a good candidate?

Thanks for your question and photograph.  We judge a patient's suitability for liposuction based on the amount of subcutaneous padding present by doing a pinch test.  Other important factors are skin elasticity as well as whether you're in a reasonable weight range to undergo the procedure. Meet with an ABPS board-certified plastic surgeon to discuss all options and to have a face-to-face evaluation.  That should provide you the best information to allow you to make a well-informed decision.  Liposuction is a very safe and effective procedure for appropriate candidates and you should be considering it if you are already on a healthy diet and are exercising.  As you know, it is not a replacement for weight loss but is a good sculpting tool and one that reduces girth.  Enjoy your results if you do decide to proceed.  Please watch the video above for more information on liposuction.  Best wishes,

Jon A Perlman M.D., FACS
Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
ABC-TV Extreme Makeover Surgeon
Beverly Hills, California

Jon A. Perlman, MD

You'll love a makeover with VASER HI DEF, ThermiRF, ultrasound and fat grafting

You look like a great candidate for liposuction. I recommend VASER liposuction. VASER liposuction can sculpt and contour the body and results can be seen immediately. 4D HI DEFINITION in combination with ultrasound/RF treatments and fat grafting will help with fat removal, contouring, skin tightening and toning. If there is a lot of skin laxity, which we could only tell from an in-person consultation, then skin removal at the time of liposuction may be best and can be coordinated with our plastic surgeon who specializes in full body makeovers.See an expert in hi-def physique for a formal consultation. Best, Dr. Emer

Good Candidate for Liposuction?

From your picture, you seem to be a reasonable candidate for liposuction. You should consult with board certified plastic surgeons in your area for a consultation.

Liposuction

You look like a good candidate  for liposuction.  You need to be seen in person to be properly evaluated, good luck.

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring

I  specialize in Body Contouring procedures.

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Aggressive Liposuction?

Based on your pictures, it looks like you would be a good candidate for liposuction.  The key is to go for a few consultations with board certified plastic surgeons ( not "cosmetic" surgeons or other doctors pretending to be plastic surgeons) and see what will work best for you.  I hope this helps.

Liposuction

Thank you for your question. Based on the picture you are a good candidate for liposuction. Please consult with a board certified PS for evaluation and to discuss your goals.