Was injected with Dysport 2 weeks ago. Immediately got very itchy eyes and began to swell.

It's now been 2 weeks and my eyes are still extremely itchy and very swollen with some matting in the mornings. I've been on steroids and steroid eye drops with no relief. My treatment was light with only 20u of Dysport per eye. Is this a allergic reaction? How long will this last?

Allergy?

I suggest you see a specialist for your eyes and for your allergic reaction to determine what resulted in this allergic reaction. Perhaps you should do this sooner as opposed to later if you're not seeing an improved situation. Don't get treated again until your tests are completed by a qualified allergy physician. Best, Dr. ALDO :)

Itchy eyes and swelling after Dysport

An allergic reaction to Dysport is extremely rare. Some people are allergic to the benzyl alcohol in the saline used. I have seen this a few times. It could be test with small amount in your forearm. Duration of symptoms varies but should resolve soon. Allergies to Dysport are related to albumin or egg whites, which is extremely rare. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD