Where in Chicago can I get a G shot and is it cover by insurance?

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

G shot

Unfortunately, the G shot is not covered by insurance. This is not considered by insurance companies as a medical condition warranting coverage.

Insurance for G-shot

Thank you for your questions. It's always important to find a physician who has been trained. I've attached a link to the official website that lists all G-shot trained physicians by state. Insurance however will not cover the cost.

The G-Shot

The G-Shot is not covered by medical insurance because it provides no medical benefit. Whether your orgasms improve or not, no medical condition will be cured by this procedure.

G Shot

It's unlikely that any of us could point you in the right direction.  It isn't widely accepted that G shots actually make any difference.  This procedure would not be covered by insurance.

Shim Ching, MD
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon