Where in Chicago can I get a G shot and is it cover by insurance?

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

G shot

Unfortunately, the G shot is not covered by insurance. This is not considered by insurance companies as a medical condition warranting coverage.

G shot

The G shot is not covered by insurance. I would recommend doing a search for injectors in your area and finding someone with an excellent reputation.

Kristin J. Tarbet MD, FACS
Bellevue Oculoplastic Surgeon

Insurance for G-shot

Thank you for your questions. It's always important to find a physician who has been trained. I've attached a link to the official website that lists all G-shot trained physicians by state. Insurance however will not cover the cost.

The G-Shot

The G-Shot is not covered by medical insurance because it provides no medical benefit. Whether your orgasms improve or not, no medical condition will be cured by this procedure.

Marco A. Pelosi III, MD
Jersey City OB/GYN

G Shot

It's unlikely that any of us could point you in the right direction.  It isn't widely accepted that G shots actually make any difference.  This procedure would not be covered by insurance.

Shim Ching, MD
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon