Do my Implants look like they are still very high? Should I be doing more aggressive massaging? (photo)

I am almost 5 weeks post op from lift and aug. moderate profile 375 CC right, 340 CC left. I am wondering if the nipples will eventually be more in the center of the breast instead of on the lower half. Is this normal? I have been massaging and feel them getting softer but just wondering if they will continue to drop as well.

1 month post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question. In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards

Do my Implants look like they are still very high? Should I be doing more aggressive massaging?

It is still early and it takes 3 to 6 months for the final results. Best to follow up with your surgeon. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Implants look like they are still very high.

At just five weeks it can be too early to judge. The breast will continue to relax and the shape will improve up to a year after an augmentation. Massage can be helpful though time and patience is best.

When Will Breast Implants Drop?

Still very early. Implants can take up to 6 months or more to drop. They will drop gradually during that time period. Follow your plastic surgeon's instructions regarding postoperative care, including massage. 

Millicent Odunze-Geers, MD, MPH
Sacramento Physician

High Implants

At 5 weeks, you are still pretty early out from surgery, and you can expect your shape to continue to change.  Regarding the settling, some implants tend to settle with time (smooth) and some don't settle much (textured/shaped).  I would continue to follow closely with your doctor and follow their recommendations.

Dr. Dan Krochmal

MAE Plastic Surgery

Northbrook, IL

Daniel Krochmal, MD
Chicago General Surgeon