Four weeks post BBL and I fell on my butt tripped over the dog. Could this have any effects on my results? I'm worried (Photo)

Falling post BBL four weeks how does it affect my results .

Four weeks post BBL and I fell on my butt tripped over the dog. Could this have any effects on my results? I'm worried

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... your buttocks sims to be alright and beautiful, you should not be scared, try to not fall again and always use your boopy pillow.

Fall injury

You may develop adverse consequences from a fall injury if you sustained enough trauma to result in a contusion or deep bruise of the hips and/or buttocks. Please speak with your plastic surgeon as soon as possible to set up an in-office evaluation if deemed necessary.

DrBurnett#realself100

Likely

Thank you for your question and photos! 

It looks like you have had a great result thus far! After hearing that you have fallen it can cause some of the grafted fat to die due to the impact. Wait at least 3 months or until your surgeon has said to reevaluate for a possible touch up. 

I hope you find this answer has helped you!

---

"The above answer posted has been given without seeing this patient and cannot be substituted for an actual in-person examination/consultation with a medical professional and professional advice; it is only opinion based on photos and/or description of symptoms. Seek in-person treatment with a trained BCPS medical professional for appropriate action and care to be given."---

J. Dayne Petersen, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon