I had a rhinoplasty about 10 months ago, my left nostril was noticeably larger (Photo)

A few days ago my surgeon performed a revision at no cost, and told me come back in a week for a follow up...It is still alarmingly uneven. Should I be panicking? I know some of it might be swelling, it's Monday and I had the procedure done on about 4 days ago but I don't know if reduction of swelling will give me even nostrils.

No need to panic

No need to panic - wait the time and allow swelling to go through its resolution process and then see your surgeon

Uneven Nostrils

It's very common to have swelling after a recent surgery, so I would not panic.  I would continue to follow closely with your surgeon and discuss your concerns.  It will take some time to see the final shape, hang in there!

Dr. Michael Epstein

MAE Plastic Surgery

Northbrook, IL