I have a referral from my doctor for a breast reduction but it's hard finding a surgeon who accepts my insurance. (photo)

Can you help?

Tt's hard finding a surgeon who accepts my insurance for breast reduction.

Congratulations on your decision to proceed with breast reduction surgery. This operation tends to be one of the most patient pleasing operations we perform.

Your insurance company should have a list of plastic surgeons on their "panel". Most important will be that you select your plastic surgeon carefully; make sure that he/she can demonstrate lots of examples achieving the types of outcomes you will be pleased with.  Then, it will be important that you communicate your goals carefully.

Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.

Breast Reduction and Insurance

Contact your insurance company, they usually have a list of participating surgeons for your area. Be sure to request a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Good luck!

Miguel Delgado, MD