I want to raise a part of my face with microneedling, it has no scars, wrinkles or acne, it just looks bad. No fillers please

I can't do surgery or injectables for health reasons. My nose has a very depressed area between my eyes. I heard microneedling could plump the skin and add volume albeit a small amount. I cry a lot because of it and I'm willing to do as many microneedling sessions as it takes for just 1 or 2 mm lift. Can I have hope??? If so about how many sessions would it take?? And the depth of the needles...? Please help me!! Thank you so much

Filler Alternatives--Microneedling/prp, sculptra, lasers, radiofrequency

I understand you can't do fillers. Microneedling/prp in combination with Sculptra, lasers, ultrasound and radiofrequency could help rebuild collagen and volume. It would take a series of treatments. I recommend a formal consultation with a cosmetic dermatologist to determine best options. Best, Dr. Emer

Microneedling For Collagen Induction

Hello and thank you for your question. It is very hard to determine without a in office consultation or photos. Since fillers are not an option you can absolutely microneedle the area. I would recommend using PRP wiith your microneedling treatment. The amount of sessions would have to be determined during your consult with your provider. Microneedling will induce collagen in the areas treated. Hope this helps! Dr Faraz

Microneedling for depression at top of nose

Thank you for asking about your microneedling.

I am sorry this has been such an issue for you. It sounds as though a small injection of filler will give you a better, faster and less expensive result that microneedling. I suggest you see a plastic surgeon to discuss injection in this area - it is a minor office procedure and likely to leave you much happier!

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes. Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS