I have a large bump on the left side of my nose. I was wondering if there is a non-surgical way to get rid of it?

-This is only on my left side, my right side is completely fine. -Looks like large cyst, but interior and no pus. -No pain to it. -Had x-ray on it. -Makes my nose look crooked. -Noticed about 2 years ago but didn't really do much about it. -When you touch both sides of the nose you can feel the difference. (left one has bump)

Bump on Nose- Seek an Expert

I suggest posting photos for further evaluation or seeking a board certified dermatologist for an in person consultation. Best, Dr. Emer