I have deep rolling and boxcar scars, I was recommended to get fractionated combinated Erbium and CO2? (Photos)

I was also recommended to get Medical rolling CIT and subsicion with fillers. Do you think Is better for me to try the Medical roll CIT instead of laser? I am very scared about to get more scars or have an infection, because I think I am prone to scarring, The CIT does not have risk of scarring? I just don't want to risk my face because is really damaged now I don't want to look worse.

Acne Scarring -- Lasers (Fraxel, Co2/Erbium, VIVA, Intensif); Microneedling/PRP, Fillers (Bellafill); Subcision; Punch Excision

This type of scarring will not be "gone" in a single fractional co2 / erbium treatment.  you need fillers, subcision and lasers treatment in combination in a series of treatments to get better outcomes and then long term you will need maintenance.  Best, Dr. Emer.

I have deep rolling and boxcar scars, I was recommended to get fractionated combinated Erbium and CO2?

Acne scar treatment commonly requires a combination of modalities including lasers, fillers, chemical peels, and micro-needling. An in-person consultation is best. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS