I am 2 days post op submuscular Natrelle Inspira silicone gel revision from 550cc to 700cc. Pics taken 1 day post op (Photo)

Is this a double bubble? This breast has an inner shelf but no strattice. Will this resolve itself?

Early in recovery

This early in the postoperative phase, there are going to be many changes in your breast.  Get in touch with your operating plastic surgeon. 

Too early to judge outcome

At this point in your recovery, it is much too soon to be worried about the outcome. It takes time for the implants to settle into position and the skin and muscle to stretch out to accommodate the new implant. It may be 6 months or more before the shape has reached its final look. Be patient.

How am I doing two days after breast surgery

The most important opinion that you can have at this time will be to ask all of the questions that you desire from your Plastic Surgeon who performed the surgery.  I am a strong believer that a general opinion from all of us on the internet would be less effective and accurate than your surgeon of record.

Good luck to you.

Frank Rieger M.D.  Tampa Plastic Surgeon

2 days post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.
Its early to talk about results.
In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD