I am 5'3 and weight 190, how much weigh is recommended to loose for better results?

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

Thank you for your question. For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Weight Loss and BBL

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist. This really depends.  Everyone holds his/her weight differently.  I have performed large frame BBL on these measurements (see video below).  An in-person consult is usually best to make this determination; if we decide weight loss should be done, then a specific number can be given.  
Best of Luck!  Please reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. Matthew J. Nykiel, MD
Butt Augmentation Specialist

BBL Procedure

Thank you for your inquiry!There is not exact weight requirement to meet when considering the Brazilian butt lift procedure. However, you should have enough fat to graft from either your abdomen, flanks, thighs, etc.. for a significant outcome. My advice to you would be to visit a board certified plastic surgeon for a personalized plan in order to ensure optimal results.Best of luck!