Is my hymen enough of a barrier for a hymenectomy to be beneficial? (photos)

I can't have sex, it's too painful & I struggle with tampons. I believe I have vaginismus or a physical problem. Please let me know if this photo shows a hymenectomy being beneficial to me. I don't know what a typical hymen should look like, but it seems that mine can possibly be removed (?) thanks.

Physical Examination

I am sorry that you are having these issues.  A physical examination by a gynecologist is recommend prior to any discussion of surgery.  I wish you the best of luck.     Jeffrey S. Palmer, MD, FACS, FAAP (Cosmetic Urologist)

Cleveland Urologist

Same question, different day

Your pain issues require a gynecolgic exam for the quickest resolution to your problem. No amount of questions, answers or internet surfing can substitute for a physical exam.