I would like more of an hourglass figure. I would like wider hips and fill out my butt on the side (Photo)

I keep getting answers about a BBL, I don't want or feel I need that I would just like a more curvy figure! Look at my butt, it's big and high enough, I want wider hips only and maybe fill out the areas on the side of my butt, can I get a fat Transfer to hips only???

Fat transfer

Liposculpture is where fat is liposuctioned from an unwanted area.  The waist is especially thinned. The fat is placed in desired areas,  like the buttocks and hips. 

Chicago Dermatologic Surgeon

Fat transfer can be done to the hips

Fat transfer can be done to the hips.  In a BBL most often the fat is transferred to the buttocks but it can be placed to improve the hips as well.  In fact, some patients don't need anything but the hips treated.  Consult with an experienced BBL doctor to help learn about what is possible for you.  Best of luck.

Jason E. Leedy, MD
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Hip augmentation

Fat grafting in the hip area can provide more volume and may improve your curve to your satisfaction. Best of luck.

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

You need a hi defintion liposuction procedure as the tummy tuck you had performed left you with disproportionate areas.  Best, Dr. Emer.