Who is highly recommended for lip lifts? (Photos)

Not many surgeons perform lip lifts, I am trying to find a surgeon who does this procedure all the time, a true artist at it. Can you please recommend someone, willing to travel within the United States. Thank you.

Lip Augmentation

Thank you for your question. I suggest that you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon whose specialty falls under lip augmentation. This will require you to do a bit of research. You should pay attention to their level of board certification (only work with surgeons who are single or double certified), level of training/education, years of experience, specialty (should be lips), patient testimonials, and patient before and after photos.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon