Does anyone knows a great BBL board certified Surgent in Chicago ?

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely. A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Board Certified Surgeon in Chicago

I am a board certified plastic surgeon located near Chicago in the suburbs with extensive experience in performing Brazilan Butt Lift surgeries. It would be my pleasure to evaluate you and answer any questions you have in a complimentary consultation.

Leonard Lu, MD