Am I good candidate for Brazilian Butt lift? (photos)

I want a nice round full butt and my stomach to be flatter and a smaller waist do you think BBL Surgery is right for me? What would you guys recommend from your professional standpoint? Any BBL specialists in Chicago or Illinois? If can't find someone on Illinois I will travel to another state last option.
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

A good candidate for BBL

Hi Candice, you are a good candidate for a BBL. You seem to have realistic expectations & a desire for a natural look. A Brazillian butt lift is a combination of autologous fat transfer & sculpting the areas around the buttocks.

Therefore, aggressive lipo of the waist itself will result in an hourglass shape. The fat from the back, abdomen, thighs can be harvested for transfer & augmentation of the butt. It would be best to seek out a board certified plastic surgeon & discuss your expectations with him.

All the best!

Candidate for BBL?

I think you are a reasonable candidate, but don't have a great deal of fat.  You will need aggressive liposuction to obtain enough for a meaningful result, but scultping the surrounding areas smaller with liposuction will probably provide enough to make for a significant transfer.  I recommend you consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.

Jeffrey D. Wagner, MD

Am I good candidate for Brazilian Butt lift?

You need a maximal effort to remove fat from the abdomen, sides, and back and maximal transfer to the buttocks to make the surgery a success for you.  Seek an expert in BBLs who has performed thousands.

Beverly Hills, CA

Brazilian Butt Lift / Liposuction / Fat Grafting / High Definition Procedures

I appreciate your question.

I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring. From your photos, you appear to be a very good candidate for BBL. You should get a great result from liposuction, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Jaime S. Schwartz, MD, FACS

You are a great candidate for BBL!

Hello Candice and thank you for your question! I think you would be a great candidate for the Brazilian Butt Lift. Your silhouette would be improved by aggressive liposuction of your flanks, abdomen, and lower back. By slimming the contour of your waist, flanks, and back with liposuction, your buttocks will appear perkier; liposuction will allow your surgeon to harvest adequate fat to also transfer to your buttocks and further give you an even greater silhouette with a tight waist and perkier/projecting buttocks. The shape which you desire can be created to your wishes by placing the fat in the right places to give you "the shape" you desire. Feel free to contact me if I can answer any further questions. Please go to a board certified plastic surgeon for consultation. We also have many patients who travel from out of town as Southern California is a great destination, and traveling to have this procedure done is not out of the ordinary.

Sincerely,
Dr. Sean Kelishadi
@sskplasticsurg on Instagram

Sean Kelishadi, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon