God hit in Nose (4 months post op Rhinoplasty). I feel silly for asking but I need a peace of mind?

My daughter hit my nose with her hand and her binky. The blow occurred on the tip (ball of nose) and near the columella. (not the nasal bone). I wouldn't say it hurt but it definitely felt uncomfortable mainly because that area is still feeling pretty numb. Afterwards, the area turned red and looked a little swollen and felt tight feeling. I am sure that anyone who gets hit in the nose would feel similar but I am still healing from surgery. Do you think I have anything to worry about?!

Hit in the Nose 4 Months After Surgery

Online consultants cannot answer this question without seeing before and after photos.  Do yourself a favor and see your Plastic Surgeon to confirm everything is good.