Garments vs waist trainer/ waist belts/ after a BBL? Why do I have to use a full Garment can't I just use compress the lipo area

I am just at 6 weeks and my garment is once again too loose.I was wondering what is the reason most doctors say you should wait 3 months before you start to wear a waist trainer? I understand that a waist trainer has much more compression than a garment but don't we need compression to help Shape our body? I would like to know why it is recommended to wait 3 months before waist training after a bbl. please help with this questions without just referring me to my PS. Because he is hard to contact

Waist Trainers

Waist trainers tend too be too tight for the immediate recovery period.  I have seen patients who have used these against recommendation, end up with creases and deformities in the abdominal wall.  You can sometimes use an elastic binder, a foam insert, or  a belly board if you need more compression with your existing garment, but hold off on the trainer until your swelling has subsided and you are healed.