I'm furious!!! How soon can I do a round 2?
Doctor Answers 4
I'm so sorry you are unhappy with your #mommymakeover results! It sounds like you may be a good candidate for a #revision surgery. However, without any photographs it is difficult for me to give you my best recommendation.
Please consult your #boardcertified plastic surgeon for further information.
Mommy make-over - furious about scar!
- It isn't clear to me what has happened.
- Laser liposuction is not used for fat transfers - the heat of the laser kills the fat which cannot be used for transfer.
- It is not likely that the arms and inner thighs would ever produce enough fat to give shape to the hips and buttocks.
- If your surgeon is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon? If so, please sit down with him and discuss things because there appears to have been a miscommunication.
- If s/he is not a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, I strongly suggest you see one before having more surgery.
You might also like...
Maximizing fat transfer results
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.