I'm furious!!! How soon can I do a round 2?

Had a tt, breast implants, laser lipo @arms & inner thighs. I specifically told the dr I want hips & big butt. He said it could be done. 2 months later, 30 drainage massages, following dr's instructions I'm sad & devastated that there's no butt. My boobs look fantastic cause of implants, my tt scar is horrendous. My questions are: How soon can I do a round 2? Will I need implants in my butt since I Wasted my fat or can I gain weight for fat transfer?

Revision Surgery

I'm so sorry you are unhappy with your #mommymakeover results!  It sounds like you may be a good candidate for a #revision surgery.  However, without any photographs it is difficult for me to give you my best recommendation.
Please consult your #boardcertified plastic surgeon for further information.

Dr derby

hank you for your question. It might be a good idea to add a few photos to your question so that we can evaluate you a bit better. Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Mommy make-over - furious about scar!

Thank you for asking about your mommy make-over.
  • It isn't clear to me what has happened.
  • Laser liposuction is not used for fat transfers - the heat of the laser kills the fat which cannot be used for transfer.
  • It is not likely that the arms and inner thighs would ever produce enough fat to give shape to the hips and buttocks.
  • If your surgeon is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon? If so, please sit down with him and discuss things because there appears to have been a miscommunication.
  • If s/he is not a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, I strongly suggest you see one before having more surgery.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Maximizing fat transfer results

Results of fat transfer are maximized by picking the right patient for the procedure, using the right equipment under the correct pressure with proper processing and minimal manipulation other than low pressure centrifuge, injection technique, post operative care with appropriate compression, avoiding swelling and pressure on the graft for up to 2 weeks (no sitting) and any form of smoking or second hand smoke or other caustic chemicals such as nail polish/remover and some hair care products during the first 6 weeks post-op.  I am noticing a decrease in fat graft take in elderly post menopausal patients as well which I do not know of anyone else talking about yet at national meetings or in forums. Sequential procedures can be done after the initial swelling and healing has occurred, generally after 3 months depending on what fat is remaining for grafting. Weight gain will create more graft, but needs to be maintained in order for fat to remain or else grafting cells will shrink until patients gain weight again.