FUE transplant question. Should I be concerned? (photos)

I had a FUE procedure 30 days ago. My transplant area got red this week. It seems new. It's always been a little painful, as expected. I got some hot water on it that may be exacerbating things. Should I be concerned?

Concerned about redness in your recipient area

What I see on the photos is of a concern especially since it just appeared in the past week a month after the surgery. When infection occurs, this is about correct timing. Go back and see your doctor

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

New redness after a surgery can be a sign of infection. If you are concerned about it enough to ask, you should contact your do

New redness after a surgery can be a sign of infection. If you are concerned about it enough to ask, you should contact your doctor for a recheck/ examination.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Vertex redness

İt is unusual to have an infection on vertex area because of high vascularity .But it is better to visit your doc and examined for a infection in your scalp.

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon