What is the cost for front crowns?

hi i would like to know what is the price for both of my front teeth (8 & 9) that need crowns.. i already had root canal on both of my teeth and now i need my crowns,can somebody help me with prices and a good dentist?? thanks:)

Cost of #crowns #DrSoftTouch

Hello Mary,
The cost of crowns will vary depending upon the region in which you live, the dentist you select and the insurance that you carry.  I would recommend doing a little research online to find an experienced cosmetic dentist in your area.  I always recommend looking at before and after photos of actual patients of the dentist you are considering. This will give you a pretty good indication of what you can expect for your teeth. Good luck and I hope this helps. Follow me if you have more questions.

Sarah Thompson, DMD
St. Louis, MO area (O'Fallon, IL)
Real Self 100

Cost for veneers

Pricing is different in every office.  Every dentist uses a different lab, and has different fees for their work.  Make sure you do your research and pick a doctor very experienced with doing cosmetic work.  Look through their photos and make sure you are happy with their work.  You can have a consultation and see how much it will cost.

Desiree Yazdan, DDS
Newport Beach Dentist