Is it possible to get flare back to nostrils after an alar base reduction?

Is it possible to get flare back to nostrils after an alar base reduction? My tip was also lifted during the surgery so would derotating the tip also help? Thanks in advance, Doctors

Alar flare and Revision Rhinoplasty

A revision rhinoplasty is a great procedure to create a nose that better fits the face.  Clearly, there is an issue with the tip and nostrils of your nose after the surgery.  I would post pictures so we can give you good advice on steps that may help.  It would be rare that restoring alar flare would be the best option to improve nasal aesthetics during a revision rhinoplasty.I hope this helps.  

Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon