Can you fix a crooked bridge by DCF placement? Revision rhino question

If my bridge is crooked, but I want a few mm of extra dorsal height, can a doctor camouflage the crookedness by the way he places the dcf over my dorsal bone? Also, what if I just want my own bridge straightened but the first surgeon didn't do it right? He broke my nasal bones, they're pretty narrow, I can feel them if I stick my finger up my nose. How would you break them again if you're not removing a dorsal hump and they're already pretty narrow? Is this possible?

Diced Cartilage and Fascia Revision Rhinoplasty

Revision rhinoplasty is complex but many things are possible. The specific technique required to straighten a nose depends on an individuals anatomy but usually involves work on both the septum and the nasal bones. Combinations of both medial and lateral osteotomies allow for the bones to be moved in any direction desired. Cartilage grafts taken from the septum or rib can then be used as spreader grafts to add structural support. If a septum is severely deviated then an "extracorporeal" septoplasty may be necessary. Finally, if one wants to either raise the nasal dorsum or camouflage dorsal irregularities then diced cartilage in combination with temporoparietal fascia can be a great option.