How can I fix my buttock, if it's even fixable. (photos)

I had butt implants and got them remove because they were way too big and uncomfortable to sit on. When I say down I could feel the implant poking up through by back or at the sides. Now they're removed, I have scars and dents and am dis formed. Is it fixable?

Contouring buttock after implant removal

Although it first has to be confirmed by an in person physical exam, it appears as though you have a deformity secondary to removal of buttock implants that were incorrectly placed on top of the gluteaus maximus muscle instead of under the muscle.  Unfortunately I see this problem in my practice at least once per week. However, the good news is that it can be vastly improved by replacing the implants but under the muscle this time. Glad to help.