How can I find a doctor who uses a technique involving many tiny injections of Restylane for facial rejuvenation?

This technique worked especially well for me for filling in lines and wrinkles around my mouth, but it worked well in other areas of my face, too. A total of 1 or 2 syringes of Restalyne were used. The results looked natural and lasted over a year. Unfortunately, my doctor is no longer practicing, and other doctors I've spoken with are not familiar with it.
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Restylane micro injection

Restylane micro injection is a great tool for facial rejuvenation. It takes takes 15 minutes to do and can last a long time. 

Chicago Dermatologic Surgeon

Micro injections

Thank you for your question.  This is a commonly used technique and should not be difficult to find someone in the Chicago area who can perform this for you.  As well since micro injections worked well, you may consider something like the AquaGold to perform mesotherapy with Botox/Filler to your skin after the micro restylane injections to further improve the texture/tone of your skin.  Regards, Dr. Matt Elias

Matthew Elias, DO, FAAD
Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon

Micro-Restylane

I think you need to search a bit in your area.  Chicago is a big city.   Micro Restylane can be quite helpful and can be delivered in several ways.  Typically it is injected in multiple areas with a small needle.  I have also delivered it using the Aquagold device which is also effective but not necessarily better.

Gregory Pistone, MD
Cherry Hill Dermatologist

Micro Restylane Injections

I do this daily in my practice , I suggest you find a filler expert who believes in this type of technique for certain situations.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Microinjections of Restylane

Many physicians currently use tiny amounts of Restylane and tiny amounts of Botox in the face.  It is best to consult a board certified dermatologist who is familiar with this technique.  Best, Dr. Green

There are different techniques for facial filler injections depending on the product being used and the site being treated. "Micro-injections" are commonly used for fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth and I have used this technique for years with great results. 

See link below for examples. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS