Will fillers on an already augmented nasal bridge cause any shift or absorption on the cartilage, or is it OK to do so?

I have done rhinoplasty with nose cartilage augmentation on the bridge of my nose, i feel is it still under augmented and short. I would like to use fillers to see how it will look like. Are there any adverse effects if you inject temporary fillers on the cartilage in my nasal bridge? Will it cause it to be absorbed or shift or is it safe? It has been a year and a half almost on my rhinoplasty.

Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty after surgical rhinoplasty

At this point in time it is unlikely for a filler to cause significant shift or absorption of your cartilage graft as it should be well integrated into your tissues. However, the scar tissue from surgery may limit the amount of filler that can be added. Of course, there are risks to any filler but I have performed this without complications.

Swelling , some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD