Yes to fillers but where? (Photo)

Overall I like the way I look. Im in my mid 30's But I want to look refreshed and younger. I want to get fillers in tear trough, laugh lines and lips. What else could I do or inject that would give an asthetic improvement? Kylie Jenner before and after, I'm sure she's had more than just lips. I think she's stunning. Do I do ulthera, get injections in my chin, temples, cheeks? What would a plastic surgeon's eye recommend. I'm looking for an improvement in my face, like Kylie got lol.

Fillers in the cheeks, tear troughs, and lips

Thank you for your question and photos. Based on the photos you provided, I would recommend doing a volumizing filler such as Voluma to accentuate and lift your cheek bones, a softer filler such as Restylane or Belotero to fill in the tear troughs, and Juvederm to gently plump the lips. Ultherapy as you mentioned can also provided a lifting effect and would be beneficial, in conjunction with the fillers mentioned. Ultimately if you are seriously considering fillers or Ultherapy, please meet with a board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon familiar with these procedures who can help you decide on a personalized treatment plan that works best for you!

I hope this answer is helpful. Best of luck!

San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon