Yes to fillers but where? (Photo)

Overall I like the way I look. Im in my mid 30's But I want to look refreshed and younger. I want to get fillers in tear trough, laugh lines and lips. What else could I do or inject that would give an asthetic improvement? Kylie Jenner before and after, I'm sure she's had more than just lips. I think she's stunning. Do I do ulthera, get injections in my chin, temples, cheeks? What would a plastic surgeon's eye recommend. I'm looking for an improvement in my face, like Kylie got lol.

Doctor Answers 1

Fillers in the cheeks, tear troughs, and lips

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thank you for your question and photos. Based on the photos you provided, I would recommend doing a volumizing filler such as Voluma to accentuate and lift your cheek bones, a softer filler such as Restylane or Belotero to fill in the tear troughs, and Juvederm to gently plump the lips. Ultherapy as you mentioned can also provided a lifting effect and would be beneficial, in conjunction with the fillers mentioned. Ultimately if you are seriously considering fillers or Ultherapy, please meet with a board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon familiar with these procedures who can help you decide on a personalized treatment plan that works best for you!

I hope this answer is helpful. Best of luck!

Carlsbad Dermatologic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 7 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.