Feminine Face surgery - I've grown up feeling my face does not look very "feminine". (photos)

My forehead seems rather large, my arched nose, in combination with smaller insecurities being my cheeks not having much definition along with my lips - they seem strange from my side profile but can't put my finger on it. What would I benefit from with all of these issues?

Hairline lowering and rhinoplasty for a more feminine and attractive face.

Hairline lowering and rhinoplasty for a more feminine and attractive face.Your hairline can be lowered and the scar not seen since hair grows thru the scar instead of behind it. The removal of the hump and tip refinement etc will also feminine your face. See a very experienced surgeon who can show you photos of his work and look at the after hairline to make sure you do not see a scar.