Is fat transfer to the hip area included in a BBL?

i am 5'6 180..stomach is fat but otherwise pretty average ..But is plump and round weight is evenly distributed..58 years old

The placement of the fat depends on where you and your surgeon plan on placing it. Have that discussion. 

Great question !

That will depend on what you have talk with your surgeon, This can be discussed during consultation.

James S McAdoo DO FACOS

AOA dual board certified general and plastic reconstructive surgeon.

Fat transfer to hip and bbl

Fat transfer to the hip is often included as part of the BBl. It really depends upon the extent of the work necessary. Best of luck.

Hi.. thank you for the question, that will depend on what you have talk with your PS, This can be discussed during consultation. 

Luis A. Mejia, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring. 

The popular ‘Brazilian Butt Lift’ procedure is utilizes fat grafting to augment the curves of the gluteal region and accentuate the contour from lower back to buttocks. It is an excellent method for augmenting and lifting the buttocks and provides a beautiful, natural result. The procedure is performed by harvesting fat from unwanted areas of the body with liposuction and injecting it into buttocks. For individuals desiring a BBL but do not have enough fat available to be harvested, gluteal implants may be an excellent option for augmenting and enhancing the contour of the buttocks.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

A Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective procedure that combines liposuction of the abdomen hips waist and back and then fat grafting to the gluteal region. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body. After a successful Brazilian Butt lift, the fat that remains will stay there for the rest of your life. Like the rest of the tissue in your body this fat will grow and age with you.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.