Do I have enough fat for a BBL? (Photo)

I hate my body... and feel like it's so awkward...

Do I have enough fat for a BBL

Thank you for your question and photos.  Yes, you are a great candidate for the BBL.   For optimal results for your BBL, the areas that should be liposuctioned include the lower back, hips, and sometimes the outer thigh. These areas help to contour and shape the buttock and enhances the results of the fat transfer. The abdomen and inner thighs are a great source for additional fat to to transfer.  Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes

Do I have enough fat for a BBL?

Yes, I believe that as long as you keep your expectations realistic you have the perfect body for a BBL.

Thank you for your question and for sharing your pictures!

Melinda Lacerna, MD FACS

Do I have enough fat for a BBL?

Yes, you do.  The result is really a function of how aggressively the surgeon will liposuction and transfer. Most patients get an immense benefit with maximal liposuction of the abdomen, sides, and back to obtain the smallest waist possible and then maximal fat transfer to the buttocks and hips.

Do I have enough fat for a BBL?

Hi... thank you for the question and photos... you are a great candidate for BBL, you do have enough fat for is, and you can achieve great contour with a complete back, flanks and abdominal liposuction with BBL.

Luis A. Mejia, MD

BBL Candidate

Thank you for your question and photos. Based on your photos, you appear to be a reasonable candidate for a BBL.  You will have significant improvement in your overall body contour that will be pleasing as long as your expectations are reasonable regarding the augmentation that can be achieved. See the link below for further information. Best wishes.

Enough fat for brazilian butt lift

Great question.  Based on your photos you do have enough fat for the brazilian butt lift procedure.  You have enough to liposuction the flanks, back, and abdominal area.  I believe this procedure you will get the results you desire so you will not feel so awkward.  Good luck

Do I have enough fat for a BBL?

Based on your pictures, liposuction of your abdomen, back, and flanks may yield enough fat for a BBL. See a local plastic surgeon for a consultation in person. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Do I have enough fat for a BBL? (Photo)

You look like a good candidate and could achieve very nice results, but always best to get a consult with a very experienced plastic surgeon to make the determination of how much fat can be harvested and from how many locations. Just make sure you communicate your specific goals.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

BBL Candidate

Thank you for your photos. Based on your photos alone, it appears that you may be a candidate for the BBL procedure. Of course, a physical exam is needed to make any recommendations. The amount of volume that can be added to your buttock will be limited by the amount of excess fat you have in your donor sites. The posterior flanks are a great reservoir of donor fat for the BBL procedure. The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

Ca

Hello.

Yes you look like a good candidate for BBL.
With a good liposculpture done you can get the body that you desire.The projection and fullness.
Add more photos if you can.

Good luck

Gustavo Almanzar, MD