Are my eyes severely deformed? (photos)

I feel like I have numerous issues with my eyes. People comment all the time that I look tired or high among other comments. Would simply getting an upper blepharoplasty improve the appearance or will I need multiple procedures to get a "normal" look? I've also included a photo of me furrowing my brow and when I do that, there's a mass that forms over one of my eyes. Is this excess tissue? Your input is very much appreciated. Thank you!

Are my eyes severely deformed?

There are multiple factors contributing to your appearance including droopy upper eyelids (ptosis) and excess skin along with antimongloid slants (the lateral corner of eye is lower than normal). See an oculoplastic specialist for evaluation.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Down slanted eyes

Thanks for sharing your question. I can appreciate your concern.

Your bony eye sockets seem to have a side downward slant. Ideally the sides should be 15 degrees higher than the inner corners of the eyes. The mass is just your frowning muscles bulging with the action of the muscle. Once again the shape of your bone could be the reason. 

modification may require extensive reconstructive surgery, that in the majority of cases is only reserved for major craniofacial deformities. You may address the bulge of your eye with botox. 

Finally, make sure that you have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon specialized in craniofacial surgery and box osteotomies.

Wishing you the best in your journey

Yes, this appears to be some form of blepharophimosis syndrome.

This includes ptosis, heaviness of the eyelids, blepharophimosis, narrowness of the width of the eyelid opening, and a feature you do not have, epicanthus inversus.  These can run in families or they can be sporatic.  I recommend seeing an oculofacial surgeon in your area for a personal assessment.  Most health insurance covers these sorts of issues.