Is there a way I can make my eyelids more symmetrical? (photo)

My eyes (not eyelids) might be slightly uneven, but I'm not sure if that's just my uneven eyelids making my entire eyes look uneven. One eye has a smaller crease than the other eye. I've notice this my entire life and am looking for ways to fix it. I'm a 19 year old female.

You have right upper eyelid ptosis.

However, you need bilateral upper eyelid anchor blepharoplasty.  This will fix the lash ptosis on both upper eyelids.  When the upper eyelids are better supported, the eyebrows will relax down.  You will love this.  This type of work is entirely elective.  There is no harm not fixing this immediately.  You need to find a surgeon who is truly expert is aesthetic eyelid surgery.