Is there a way I can make my eyelids more symmetrical? (photo)

My eyes (not eyelids) might be slightly uneven, but I'm not sure if that's just my uneven eyelids making my entire eyes look uneven. One eye has a smaller crease than the other eye. I've notice this my entire life and am looking for ways to fix it. I'm a 19 year old female.

Doctor Answers 1

You have right upper eyelid ptosis.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
However, you need bilateral upper eyelid anchor blepharoplasty.  This will fix the lash ptosis on both upper eyelids.  When the upper eyelids are better supported, the eyebrows will relax down.  You will love this.  This type of work is entirely elective.  There is no harm not fixing this immediately.  You need to find a surgeon who is truly expert is aesthetic eyelid surgery.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 26 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.