Extremely worried on the worsening asymmetry 12 days post-op?

I had a septoplasty to fix my deviated septum, a graft done and a dorsal hump removed so def some extensive work and I don't expect things to look perfect as the final result, but this healing and the worsening asymmetry has me beyond paranoid, I have been extremely congested too, any chance any professional knows what this may look like and what the underlying cause is, is this amount of asymmetry normal for someone who has has extensive work, thank you for yur time

Patient concerns after septoplasty

I am sure that it is very early in the post-operative period and that you are not seeing anything that will look like the final result for your nose.  I would definitely go back and speak to your surgeon about your concerns.