Is it normal to have extraction scars like this? (Photo)

I'm not sure if I should go back to this office that I got a facial and chemical from.

I agree, these look very good.

It is hard to be patient.  The body does take time to heal after any procedure.  You actually look like you are healing well after this procedure.

Scars from Acne

I would recommend that you return to your treating dermatologist since it appears that you have scars and I cannot tell if it is from the acne or from the extractions.  Please consult an expert. Best, Dr. Green

Back to the office

If you truly got these marks from a dermatologic procedure, and they are long lasting, then of course, that is not good.  I would not go back.  Otherwise, it may be unrelated.

M. David Cole, MD, FAAD
Newport Beach Dermatologist