Embrace scar therapy not adhering to buttock - first application - 10/31/16 surgery (Photo)

I have a low lying incision from a lower body lift. The instructional videos from Neodyne show a continuous application in the back with overlap (but a higher incision). However, with this technique the strip is moving and getting bunched up along the intergluteal cleft. Instead, can I begin from the cleft with two strips that almost touch it and then meet around the stomach? Thanks.

Embrace

Congratulations on your body lift surgery. Early results look good! It's also a smart choice to use Embrace as I have seen some really amazing results on my patients. In our office, we recommend Cavalon Durable Barrier cream (from 3M). It is hypoallergenic and allows for better adherence in tough areas. I suggest, however, that you speak with your plastic surgeon before applying anything on your incision. Best, Dr. ALDO