Double bubble? I'm 10 days post op (photos)

Post operative swelling

You are still early in the post operative period and based on the pictures it does not look like a double bubble. But double bubbles can still occur later, depending on the nature of your augmentation. Best, MMT

Double Bubble

Based on your pictures, I do not see any sign of a double bubble. You are only 10 days post surgery, so be patient. Your breast will change a lot, and more than likely at different rates over the next few weeks. Do not panic, and keep regular follow up appointments with your surgeon.

Lawrence Bundrick, MD
Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

Double bubble? I'm 10 days post op

Congratulations on your surgery. At this point your very early in the healing process. Your breasts will continue to under go changes. Typically it can take up to three months for implants to settle, and 6 weeks for swelling to subside. Follow up with your surgeon as directed. 

Regards, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

No double bubble

From your photographs, I do not see any evidence of a double bubble. As you are very early in the healing phase there still a fair amount of swelling left to go away. Follow-up your instructions given to you by your operating plastic surgeon. Congratulations on your surgery.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Double Bubble

Thank you for your question. These photos do not demonstrate any double bubble. You are very early in recovery. I recommend that you continue to follow up with your Plastic Surgeon and try to resist evaluating results until closer to 6 months post op.

All the best

Double bubble? I'm 10 days post op

It is too early to determine if you have a double bubble.  Your result looks quite good.  The small area beneath the breast on the first photo may well be swelling and not represent a double bubble.  Of course follow up with your plastic surgeon for an examination and opinion.  Do not rely on Internet advice.

Breast lift

It looks like you and a breast lift and augmentation and are in the very early stages of healing.  It does not appear like you have a double bubble.

Double bubble

Thank you fro your question. You are in early stage of healing with swelling. I do not see any double bubble at this time in the pictures. Please express your concerns to your PS and for evaluation.

Worried about double bubbld

To echo the comments of the surgeons on this forum, it looks early to make that assessment and in fact I do not see any evidence
of a double bubble in the photos provided. Nonetheless, the best way to get some piece of mind would be to visit with your surgeon for an in-person evaluation. Good luck! 

Breast lift result

I see quite a bit of swelling and bruising which looks normal for early post op. I do not see a double bubble at this time, but it could be hidden by your swelling. Give it time and follow with your surgeon. Good luck.