Are there doctors that are willing to help people that have horrible shapes and can't afford certain surgery?

Buttocks flat

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. since you didnt provide any pictures of your body shape, I suggest you to make an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon to determine what will be the best way for you to get rid of what's bothering you doll!

Brazilian Butt Lift Payment Plans

Thank you for your question. I am sorry to hear about your concerns. Many offices offer financing options as well as complimentary consultations for surgery. We for instance offer complimentary consultations and work with the financing company CareCredit which if approved allows patients to make payments rather then pay in full. Good luck to you!

Leonard Lu, MD