My doctor said that because I'm young (20 years old) a non surgical nose job with HA could last up to 3 years. Is it true?

I really would like to do a non surgical nose job. But if if only lasts a few months or even a year I don't believe is a very good option financially. my Health problems make it impossible for me to have surgery. What can I do? Will it last longer (2-3 years)? And how much does it cost on average??

Non Surgical Nose Job for Young Patients

Hi and thanks for your question. The duration of effect of the Non Surgical Nose Job procedure does not depend on age. It depends on what fillers you use. I have done over 3000 of these procedures and have tried using all of the fillers on the market today. I prefer Voluma for most of my temporary Non Surgical Rhinoplasties and Bellafill for the more long lasting procedures. Voluma should last about a year and a half to two years and Bellafill should last up to 10 years. The advantage of this procedure is that it takes all of 5 minutes, there is no black eyes or pain or difficulty breathing afterwards and the results are there right away. You don't have to wait a year to see the outcome, like you do for surgical rhinoplasty. Cost varies per practitioner, but if you are going to do this, you should fine the most experienced person around because its a tricky procedure. Be sure to look at their before and afters. Hope that helps.

Non surgical rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question. A non surgical rhinoplasty can last more than 1 year but it depends on the location of the filler and also the individual. You may need a touch up every 1-2 years depending how optimal you want the result to be. It is a cost burden when you're young. Good luck

Jeffrey Jumaily, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Non Surgical Nose Job Facts

Facial fillers (Voluma, Restylane, Juvederm) will last any where from 6-12 months. It's hard to predict it how long it will last in any one individual. Non surgical nose jobs with fillers can be used to improve symmetry of the nose, but surgery may be needed for the nostrils/shape. I recommend formal consultation with an expert to go over best options. Best, Dr. Emer

Mon surgical nose job

it's not your age, it's the location. the tip will last up to three years, the dorsum of the nose lasts less long, typically 

Val Lambros, MD, FACS
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon