Deep depressed spot (bout 2 mm deep). How long will it take with microneedling for scar removal?

Depressed scar... not interested in anything else, just microneedling to lift that area. How many sessions would take for that depth of scarring?

Scar Removal

Without a photo it is very hard to advise. You need a series of microneedling to improve scarring. You are saying the area is depressed and you are not interested in any other treatment. To  get the best results you may need a combination of treatments including microneedling and a filler to put volume back into the depressed area. Without visually seeing the area it is hard to determine. I recommend scheduling a visit with your provider to determine what is best for you.

Get a series of the right treatments--microneedling/prp, lasers, fillers for scarring

This is tough to answer without pictures, but this would take a series of treatments. Microneedling needs to be combined with prp for best results. Usually I combine microneedling/prp with lasers and fillers for best results with scarring of the type you described. I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a cosmetic dermatologist. Best, Dr. Emer