Indentation after removing sports bra to shower - breast augmentation. (photo)

I have recently noticed an "indention" on the top of my left breast that is about an inch long going to the top of my nipple and is soft when I press on it. As the top of my other breast feels firmer this area almost had a deflated feeling. I have 700cc saline hp over the muscle. I prefer tight, high round fake look and even when my breasts are pushed together in my bra the top of my right is more pronounced and firmer. Also, fyi my left breast is naturally a tad bigger. Sooo not happy! !!

Indentation after removing sports bra

Thank you for your question. Hard to tell from picture. It may be ripple, as implant is above the muscle and large. Please talk to your PS for evaluation

Indentatio.

Saline implants in front of the muscle a re much more likely to have ripples or folds. your implants look very tight and I wonder if the pocket is not adequate for the size of the implant. A return visit to your surgeon should be able to answer your question.

Barry M. Schwartz, MD
Weston Plastic Surgeon

Indentation

When saline implants are placed above the muscle it becomes more likely to see a ripple or wrinkle which may be what is going on in your case. If it persists return for your regular follow up to your surgeon 

David R. Alfonso, MD, FACS
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

Indentation

Hello, based on the photos provided, the implant shape is quite visible under the skin.  When very large implants are placed over the muscle it is not uncommon to feel or see the implants, but fortunately you have indicated that you like the round fake look.  Your surgeon will be able to tell you whether this is normal rippling and folding of the implants.