Dancer Wants Brazillian Butt Lift. Care Credit Help? (Photos)

I am literally dying to get a Brazilian Buttlift. I am a Local Dancer/entertainer and find many benefits hAving the BBL. On the other hand I need help carecredit or something. Can someone explain to me how this works? I am Extremely Serious! ! I want wider hips, filled out dancers dents, lifted appearance. I want a hot ass, smaller waist..cokebottle shape..ya know.. I am located in Chicago..not willing to travel 2 far rn. Thanxx!❤❤❤

Dancer Wants Brazillian Butt Lift. Care Credit Help?

From your photos you appear to be a great candidate for a brazilian butt lift. Your best bet is to consult with board certified plastic surgeons who are experienced with this procedure. There are likely many financing options available. 

Brazilian Butt Lift Chicago

Thank you for your question. We accept Care Credit which is a financing option many patients find helpful when choosing cosmetic surgery. I have extensive experience in performing the Brazilian Butt Lift procedure and would be happy to meet with you in a complimentary consultation to discuss your goals and candidacy.

Leonard Lu, MD

Great question and thanks for providing photos. Based on your photos you appear to be a good candidate for a BBL. The Brazilian Butt Lift is a procedure designed to transfer fat from one area of the body, typically the stomach and thighs, hips, knees, and back to the buttock through liposuction. The procedure is meant to reshape, but also enhances the size of a buttock to better fit the figure and provides a perky appearance to rear end. For those who have lost weight and feel their buttocks lack shape or wish to improve the appearance of their backsides, the Brazilian butt lift procedure is a solution. It is unique by the use of the patients own harvested body fat, rather than the use of synthetic material. This allows for a healthier and longer lasting result. There are financing options available through Alphaeon Credit, Care Credit, and  Prosper Health Care Lending. Next step is to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. Best of Luck. -Frederick Weniger, MD, FACS, MBA

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.  Also, most offices offer financing of some sort -- Care Credit, Alpaehon. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon