Can I create or stimulate scar tissue (collagen) or fibrosis with a needle insertion? Pls, I know it's crazy but I'm desperate.

had perm. filers injected in nose under the columela.Bigst mstake of my life.I trsted a PS who promsed no risks and cheaper for my parnts. I<3that my tip was a bit lifted.Now ill hav to remov them and my nose will be droopy again.I've caused my parents enough prblms.Can needles or microneedling technique be used under the nose to increase colagen and give a smal lift?I've heard needl insrtions cause scar tissue and give a little fullness.Is it possible?Pls help, I cant aford p.surgery.any ideas?

Thank you for sharing your question and I am sorry that your results have not been what you anticipated.  I am not sure if you are having a complication or issue from your filler placement and would discuss this with your injector to ensure all is well.  Depending on the filler placed you would want to avoid a potential infection from setting in.  Needling can stimulate collagen formation but usually requires several treatments and in the nose is not an effective means of achieving a change in shape or position.  Hope this helps.

Safe Solutions for Non-Surgical Nose-Job

I'm not sure I understand, but rather than microneedling-fillers can be used to lift the nasal tip along with botox.  I suggest seeking the advice of a cosmetic specialist who is an expert in filler treatments.  Best, Dr. Emer.