Does a coolsculpting treatment cost less if you use the coolmini?

I'm a college student so I can't really afford this treatment myself. I'm actually already really skinny (BMI of 18.7) but I do have a few problem areas that i'm pretty sure the cool mini could fix. Does treatment with the cool mini applicator cost less than a treatment with a regular applicator?

Coolsculpting

Zeltiq usually sets the base price, however, prices range from clinic to clinic. You can visit zeltiq website to see which doctor is near you. It is important to have the procedure done with a doctor who is experienced in cool sculpting.

The cost of Coolsculpting depends on how many areas you are having treated. Each area can vary from $600 to $750 dollars. You should speak to your practitioner about how many sessions you will need on each area as well so that you have realistic financial and aesthetic expectations.

My best,

Sheila Nazarian, MD, MMM

Beverly Hills, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Cost of Cool-mini

The Cool-mini uses the new applicator and is the best way to treat a large area of submental fat under the chin.  The price is $1,000 for this applicator and it will take one hour in the office.  Best, Dr. Green

Coolsculpting

The Coolmini costs are the same as other smaller applicators

Coolscupting treatments at our practice start at $700.

The cost for Coolsculpting starts at $700 for a cycle of CoolCore, Coolmini, CoolCurve, or Coolfit.

The cost for Coolsculpting with Coolsmooth Pro starts at $750.

The cost for Coolscupting will be $1200 for a cycle of Coolmax.

A patient may need multiple cycles to achieve the optimal treatment.

We are currently running a special where a patient who purchases 1 cycle, can get a 2nd cycle 50% off.

You will need to get assessed in person to get a proper understanding of full costs.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Cool Mini

The cost for cool sculpting is based on the size of the applicator needed to treat the area to be treated determines the best applicator.  So, you will need to be seen by an experienced doctor to determine what is going to be required.

Jeffrey D. Wagner, MD

CoolMini Costs Versus Liposuction

This area cost is based on the applicator size and area.  I find that liposuction of the area is much more cost effective and you can get a better result with contouring and neck tightening.  You CAN finance procedures even in collage.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Is the Coolmini less than the other applicators

Hi,
The CoolMini applicator is designed so the entire surface area of the cup is a cooling panel as opposed the other applicators where there is a cooling panel on both sides of the applicator. The CoolMini is FDA cleared for the chin fat and is off label for the knee puffs and bra fat.  It is much smaller than the other applicators so I am not sure you will be saving money by using it.  The cost of the CoolMini is a bit higher than the other applicators also.

Warmly,
Dr. Liu

Grace Liu, MD
Newport Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Cost of CoolMini

The CoolMini applicator is only really used for under the chin and the knees (which is an off-label use). The cost is about the same as the regular sized applicators. If your problem areas are elsewhere then you'd most likely need a different applicator. Please see an experienced treatment provider for an accurate assessment. Best wishes.

Michael A. Zadeh, MD, FACS
Sherman Oaks General Surgeon

Coolsculpt costs

The coolsculpt mini has the same cost to your doctor as the other applicators, so typically it is not necessarily any cheaper.  That being said, please see a coolsculpt expert to see what you really need and go from there.  

Best of luck 

Melinda Haws, MD