Should I be concerned? Had a mole removed from my face and stitched up 4 days later stitches opened and I have a hole

Last Tuesday I have a mole the size of a pencil eraser and raised removed from the right side of my nose a few inches from my eye. The doctor put 3 stitches but on Saturday morning I tried to clean it with hydrogen peroxide and noticed the middle stitch had ripped and now I have a hole that seems pretty deep filled with Vaseline and also a green/yellowish liquid . I been cleaning it and covering it with Vaseline . My appointment to removed the stitches is Tuesday but I'm very concerned

Cosmetic Mole Removal -- SEE AN EXPERT Dermatologic Surgeon

I suggest consulting with your physician for further evaluation and wound care treatment. A green/yellow liquid could indicate infection. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer