Complication from Embrace active scar defense? Lower body lift/low-lying incision (Photo)

The instructional video from Neodyne only shows a high back incision, which isn't sat on directly. However, because of my low incision and going over the butt slit embrace moved and bunched up. I applied it to a completely closed and dry incision, which has now blistered and opened. I'm worried that the final scar will now be worse, and that I've compromised my surgeon's beautiful work. Should I even continue using it here? Will my scar now be worse? Do you recommend applying it differently?

Complication from Embrace active scar defense? Lower body lift/low-lying incision

May be better to discuss with your surgeon if another silicone strip may be better or if paper tape is an option.

Problems from the embrace scar system

Thank you for asking about your lower body lift.

I am so sorry this happened and you are right to be concerned if the area has blistered. Please contact your own surgeon for advice. I know it is a holiday tomorrow, but your surgeon should have an answering service that can relay a message or a person on staff whom you can reach.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD